Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Tiny V2.11 not powering up

From: Prateek B S
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Tiny V2.11 not powering up
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 15:45:18 +0530

Hi,

"When the Tiny V2.11 powers up, a LED glows. This LED used to glow
 when we connected a standard 9V battery. However the LED no longer
> glows. On checking with the multimeter, I found that the board is
> getting a voltage in the range of 4.8V to 5.2 V. Is this sufficient to
> power up the LED? Or is it a problem with the board or should I change
> the battery(use one with higher voltage rating)  and try again? We are
> a Paparazzi newbie team. Any help would be greatly appreciated"

We were advised to switch to an alternate power source with higher current rating. We used a 12V adapter with 1A current rating. However, the LED is still not glowing and the board is getting a voltage of around 4V. Is there any way to troubleshoot this board?