[Paparazzi-devel] Update: Problem in Auto1 in combination with GPS fix

From: Sven Lorenz
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Update: Problem in Auto1 in combination with GPS fix
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 20:28:42 +0200

Hi, I guess I've found the reason for the earlier described problem of actuator
"ticking"...

After power-on, the TWOG waits for GPS and, after Geo-init, it switches into
position hold. Then, during Auto1, the variable "h_ctl_roll_rate_setpoint ",
used in stabilization_attitude.c to calculate the control error, is frequently
overwritten from the auto_nav()-function via the macro "NavAttitude", defined
in nav.h.

Therefore, it should be a problem in general(?) or what can I do to give the
roll command via remote control stick exclusively? Do I have to modify the
flight plan somehow?

Best regards,
Sven