[Paparazzi-devel] Problem in Auto1 in combination with GPS fix

From: Sven Lorenz
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Problem in Auto1 in combination with GPS fix
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 18:01:55 +0200

Hi,

I have a strange behavior in auto1 (and maybe in auto2 too):

- without GPS-fix everything is fine
(IR-sensors, Xbee transparent, TWOG,  with older git-version as well as with
current master, uBlox GPS with llh-messages)

- when I've got a GPS fix, all servos are jittering, or rather, "ticking" with
about 4Hz when I give a roll command (auto1)
- with neutral stick inputs or by just tilting the ir-sensor everything is fine

Any suggestions???

Regards,
Sven