Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Problems with the autopilot "reboot"

From: Eric BAHIER
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Problems with the autopilot "reboot"
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 00:08:57 +0200

Hi

I had Tiny reboot when i try to aliment all thé servos of my mentor with the small Tiny psu
Now i have add 4nimh cells and no more reeboot

Eric

Envoyé de mon iPhone

Le 2 août 2011 à 20:19, "Reto Maurer" <address@hidden> a écrit :

Dear All

In my „Paparazzi-Mentor“ I use the Tiny 2.11 autopilot, with XBee Pro 2.4 GHz modems. As the Rx I use the Multiplex cockpit M-Link 2.4 GHz system with ATmega328 PPM encoder board. So far I was able to perform a few successful flights in Manual – Auto1 and Auto2. Unfortunately nearly at every flight a strange problem occurs. In most cases when I switch either from Manual or from Auto1 to Auto2, the autopilot goes back to the Block „Geo-Init“ and then it goes to the next block (Holdingpoint), throttle will be killed (something like „rebooting the autopilot“). Sometimes the link between the AC and the GCS fails (red) for a few seconds. This phenomenon occurs by switching to Auto2, in a few cases also from Auto2 to Auto1 or to Manual. In Manual mode the problem does not occur. When starting the GCS from the Paparazzi center the following warning message occurs:

** (gcs:6015): CRITICAL **: murrine_style_draw_box: assertion `width  >=-1' failed

I do not know whether this message has something to do with the problem or not.

Can anybody help me? Has anybody had similar problems?

Thank you for your feedback.

Reto Maurer

<Reto Maurer.vcf>