Re: [Paparazzi-devel] On Screen Display

From: Cédric Marzer
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] On Screen Display
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 14:21:35 +0200

Hello,

I am the author of the osd module and I posted the video you mentionned.

It is a small board with a LPC2148 on it and a maxim osd chip. It has two serial interfaces so that one can connect it between the modem and and the tiny.

I can post the eagle file, but the code needs some cleaning before it can be published…

Cheers

Cédric