Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Altitude estimation wiht BMP-sensor

From: Helge Walle
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Altitude estimation wiht BMP-sensor
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 23:22:54 +0200

Additional information to my last mail:
Testing was performed indoors on my work table.

Helge.

2011/7/28 Helge Walle <address@hidden>
Hi,

I plotted the pressure reading from my BMP085 with SENSOR_SYNC_SEND in my airframe file. During a few minutes plotting the average pressure seemed stable, while the max/min readings differed by approx. 1hPa.

While testing the same sensor with my Arduino board a few minutes later using one of the sample sketches from Sparkfun the max/min readings only differed by one third of that value.

I have not compared the codes for reading the sensor. Maybe there is a difference that should be looked into?

Helge.