Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Source released for iPad/iPhone paparazzi GCS add-

From: Reto Büttner
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Source released for iPad/iPhone paparazzi GCS add-on
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 16:34:32 +0200

Hi David,

very cool!

A solution to control to control a paparazzi aircraft by iPhone only
would have enormous potential. The link to the aircraft could be
realized using the 3G telephone network. Are you intending to develop
in that direction? Parrot has done so for its ar.drone quadrocopter.
Thats a worldwide success story. Unfortunately it uses wifi instead of
3G and has very limited range.

Cheers, Reto