Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi center ans CGS for Windows

From: Rui Costa
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi center ans CGS for Windows
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 08:15:57 +0000

Tks Bernie. Keep the good work.

Cheers
Rui Costa

On Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 7:42 AM, Bernard Davison <address@hidden> wrote:
The development process has started and the documentation also started but I haven't got as far as Eric yet.
I've been stuck on some other tasks but should be back onto it in a week or two tops.
Keep an eye on http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Installation/Windows

Note that I would not recommend anyone follow the instructions unless they want to help out Eric and I in making the system work.

Cheers,
Bernie.

Bernard Davison

Mobile: 0412 039 128