Re: [Paparazzi-devel] IMU calibration

From: David Conger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] IMU calibration
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 12:36:41 -0700

I must be slower than most. My "settings" tool only shows two options: roll
neutral and pitch neutral.

PNG image

Now with Booz there was a special settings file that gave me extra options in
the same "Settings" tab. However, I'm not sure how to create a special settings
XML file to enable this or if one exists I should just use instead of the
"ins_basic.xml" one. These are the details I imagine I'm not the only one who
would benefit from having documented.

If someone shares with me as I have done in the past I will post it to the
WIki.

Regards,
David