Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/M CheatSheet

From: Christophe De Wagter
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/M CheatSheet
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 09:11:23 +0200

Great work!

About possible additions:

-I was wondering which I2C (SDA/SCL) were 3.3V and which 5V and in general which pins (GPIO) are 5V tolerant.
-The max input is 19V but I can imagine it gets pretty hot when you hang your gps, xbee, etc to the board (300mA x 12V = 4Watt). Isn't there a power dissipation limit (also considering the temperature sensitive IMU closeby)
-How much is the current rating for the USB-to-Vcc Diode? When developping it is great to only have to plug in usb to power the board but I don't want to burn the 0402 diode (100mA 300ma?)

-Christophe