Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/M CheatSheet

From: Piotr Esden-Tempski
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/M CheatSheet
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 17:37:57 -0700

Yeah, Aspirin is mounted on the "back" of Lisa/M. So it is up-side-down. I did
not know that TWOG is referred to in an up-side orientation. :)

I agree there needs to be some kind of a reference telling what the reference
frame is. The pictures are annotated top view and bottom view in the wiki.
Maybe adding these annotations into the cheat sheet would help understanding
it. I am not sure if adding another picture is the right way to do it because
that requires additional space on the cheat sheet that is supposed to be small…

Cheers Esden