Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/M CheatSheet

From: Piotr Esden-Tempski
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/M CheatSheet
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 17:06:23 -0700

Hey,

Awesome cheat sheet! :) Do you want the original omnigraffle files? :)

Simon: that is my fault. I thought it is clear as you are looking in the
picture at the top of the board… so top pins are the ones highest above the top
of the board. I am not sure how to make an annotation that would be clearer
then this. ;) Ideas are welcome! :D

Cheers Esden