Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi Meet

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi Meet
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2011 20:12:24 +0200

Hi guys,

the Chaos Communication Camp near Berlin is coming up fast....  10.08
- 14.08. http://events.ccc.de/camp/2011/wiki/Main_Page
It would be very cool to meet some fellow Paparazzies and other MAV
developers/enthusiasts!

So far I know that Martin and myself will be there and a few others
signaled interest. It would be very cool if we could organize a little
common hacking area to meet/build/code/drink/fly together..... maybe
together with another project. I know this is kinda late to organize
much, but if we pool our resources I'm sure we can get some tables,
chairs and other "infrastructure" stuff together. Maybe we should even
make our own village depending on how many we will be... Or someone
already has a spot for a few more people where we could share some
working space?

So get ready for a lot of fun and join us!
You can still get the cheaper pre-sale tickets until the 20th!

Cheers, Felix