Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Reply to:"Question regarding servo motor (Steffen

From: Steffen Spies
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Reply to:"Question regarding servo motor (Steffen Spies)"
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 20:09:28 +0200

That's a good point. I use a Radiotronix Wi232 EUR (868 MHz Europe Version).
But meanwhile I think I found the reason - I guess it was the servo itself.
I have removed all external parts - no rc rcv, no wi232, no servos and started checking the signals while connecting piece by piece. All signals are perfect - not a single jitter! I also but the modem right beside the servos, the microcontroller, etc... all fine!

So I think in my case the one servo was already broken and maybe dropped the voltage to level were everything just worked.

I have ordered new servos and will give it another try.

Thanx to all of you for your hints! I will keep you updated!
Steffen