Re: [Paparazzi-devel] ublox neo-6Q

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] ublox neo-6Q
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 17:47:47 +0200

Hi Chris,

I don't have a ublox 6, but the ublox_lea5h type should work. Maybe we
should rename them, we basically have one for series all 4 (which
still have a UTM message) and one for all series 5 and higher
(currently named type lea5h).

So how do you guys think we should name the types instead of lea4p and lea5h?

Cheers, Felix