Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Question regarding servo motor

From: Long Di
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Question regarding servo motor
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 13:50:51 -0600

Dear Christophe,
        my airframe file is based on the chimu_tinyfw_spi.xml with different parameter settings. The CHIMU works fine on my airframe and I am planning to fly it next week. I didn't notice you implemented the digital servo in that configuration, which is probably why the servo motor is burned out.
        I have met the other cases you mentioned and solved them in similar approaches.
        Thanks for your indications.

Regards

Dee
--
(Dee) Long Di, Graduate Research Assistant
Center for Self-Organizing and Intelligent Systems (CSOIS),