[Paparazzi-devel] need help for motor controller with booz

From: Dong Zhao
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] need help for motor controller with booz
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 14:54:47 +0930

Hi,

I brought a booz main board for a five rotor UAV. and things follow:

Motor:  Brushless Outrunner Motor 245Kv power160, continuous current 60A and max brust curent 78A.
Speed controller: PHOENIX ICE HV 80 brushless speed controller with max volts=50V and max amps=80A.

The problem at this moment is booz only accept I2C signal from speed controller, but i can't find a I2C controller for this 80A motor.
Is this controller available? Where can i buy this speed controller?

OR,

If use both motor and speed controller above, how can i convert the PWM from speed controller to I2C signal?

OR,

If I buy a Lisa/L board instead of the booz board and connect the five controllers to the servos section on the Lisa\L board,  is this a solution for this problem?
If I use this way, how to program?

Regards
Dong