[Paparazzi-devel] Error when compiling for jsbsim target

From: Stephen Dwyer
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Error when compiling for jsbsim target
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 16:22:31 -0600

Hello,

I was attempting to compile the jsbsim example airframe for the jsbsim
target and I ran into an error:
:
:
CC /Users/stephendwyer/paparazzi/var/jsbsim/jsbsim/arch/sim/jsbsim_gps.o
CC /Users/stephendwyer/paparazzi/var/jsbsim/jsbsim/arch/sim/ivy_transport.o
CC /Users/stephendwyer/paparazzi/var/jsbsim/jsbsim/arch/sim/jsbsim_transport.o
CC /Users/stephendwyer/paparazzi/var/jsbsim/jsbsim/subsystems/settings.o
subsystems/settings.c: In function ‘void settings_store()’:
subsystems/settings.c:19: error: cast from ‘PersistentSettings*’ to
‘uint32_t’ loses precision
make[1]: ***
[/Users/stephendwyer/paparazzi/var/jsbsim/jsbsim/subsystems/settings.o]
Error 1
make: *** [jsbsim.compile] Error 2

The normal sim target compiles fine.

Any ideas? I think the last time I tried compiling for the jsbsim
target was before the persistent settings were added, and it worked
then.

Thanks,
-Stephen