[Paparazzi-devel] change request for pfd horizon.ml

From: flyordie
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] change request for pfd horizon.ml
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 20:53:14 +0200 (CEST)

Hi folks ,

i promise i will dig into the github topic a little deeper during the next
weeks. until than i have something else for you using this way:

today i met Rolf in Bremen and we spend a little time talking about paparazzi.
so after a while we thought about making a small coding session to get rid of
something that really annoyed us for a long time.
so here is another small change that could hopefully be pushed to the master

topic: horizon.ml

majore change is one line to get the horizon working properly
we fixed the transformation to get the turning point of the horizon disc  to
the black center dot like it is in every real(big) plane

benefit: now it is possible to read the actual  pitch and bank angle in the pfd

to compare: just pitch your plane 45 degrees and roll it by 90 degrees
in the old pfd you will get a pitch of 0 degrees  that definitely not what we
want
you can try the same thing with our file and will probably notice the main
difference very quickly

in addition we spend some time on some minor graphical issues hope you like them

if there is anything in addition just tell us. we have the file on the desk and
would be happy to give it a try

regards Tobi and Rolf

file can be downloaded here

https://dataexchange.hs-bremen.de/exchange?g=anzr8p

Schon gehört? WEB.DE hat einen genialen Phishing-Filter in die
Toolbar eingebaut! http://produkte.web.de/go/toolbar