[Paparazzi-devel] introduction

From: Monika.Scheibe
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] introduction
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 08:11:21 +0000

Hello everyone,

first of all a short introduction:
I am student of mechanical engineering in Germany and I plan to build a small
UAV as project work later during studies. For that I try to become familiar
with Paparazzi until then. :-)
Still, I am quite a rookie with Paparazzi. After a lot of talking and reading I
finally got a Tiny 2.11 from David, PPZUAV. Now I make my first steps with the
controller but I guess there willl be lots of questions soon :-)

Platform will be a motor slider. Aim is to get it in the air controlled by
Paparazzi :-)

Thank you all,

Monika