Re: [Paparazzi-devel] git push?

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] git push?
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 02:08:40 +0200

Hi Tobi,

the preferred method of contributing is issuing a pull request from
another github account. If you already have another publicly available
git repository of your tree a pull request via email and the url to
your other git repo is also fine. Otherwise you can send patches to
the mailing list.

Imho creating a github account and pushing your changes to your own
fork, then issuing a pull request is easiest (especially if you want
to contribute more often). If it is just a couple of small changes,
just create a patch.

I committed your suggestion, thanks!

Cheers, Felix