Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Control loops in simulink

From: Jesus Martin Sanchez
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Control loops in simulink
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 00:21:40 +0200

Hello:
  I want to do it as an educational experience, I work in robotic lab at the university and we want to use paparazzi in other projects changing control laws, using fault tolerant control... etc and I think that it could be a good point of item.
  My PID tuning system, is not automatic. Have you used el CloudCap Piccolo tuning system? It´s a very easy way of tune the autopilot without risk I think it will be very usefull for everybody. I know how do a dinamic model with relative good precision, (i´m sure that better than the AVL and the propulsion model that use Piccolo) but I only ask for the paparazzi loop in simulink, because I would save myself a lot of time. If not, nothing happens, I´m going to need more time, but I´m going to do it.
  Thanks
  Jesús