[Paparazzi-devel] Problem with comunication

From: Pedro Andrade
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Problem with comunication
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 02:20:03 +0000

Hi world,

I'm having some problems in run the paparazzi with Lisa/L, Aspirin and I not use Infrared.
Someone can send me some file airframe with this configuration. I need to compare with my airframe.
Other  problem is my comunication, when I run session "Flight address@hidden" happens the following error:

Failure("Error opening modem serial device : fd < 0 (/dev/paparazzi/xbee)").

If I had need to modify the file " 10-paparazzi.rules " what accurately I need to make.
Thank you  very much.