Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Suitable Overo Baseboard with TWOG

From: Simon Wilks
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Suitable Overo Baseboard with TWOG
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 13:54:03 +0200

One more thing: can I use the Paparazzi GPS13 v0.9 Assembled LEA-5H with it?

On Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 1:46 PM, Simon Wilks <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi All,

I am interested in hooking up an Overo Water to my TWOG (Lisa/L will come later). In the documentation mentioned hereĀ http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Overo the Tobi baseboard is mentioned though this isn't something I want to put in an airframe (size/weight). Any recommendations for an alternative baseboard? For example the Pinto TH or one of the others listed here?

Thanks,

Simon