[Paparazzi-devel] TWOG + Aspirin

From: flyordie
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] TWOG + Aspirin
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 14:46:35 +0200 (CEST)

Hey, just a short update on my progress,

after about 120 hours of flighttests with thermopiles it was time to improve my
hardware.
The change to an imu based airframe was already planed for a long time.
So yesterday it was time to prove the concept -
twogv v1 + aspirin

how to describe? lets say     plug and play

if i could have imagined that it is that easy i would have done it a long time
ago
it works just fine and we did about 3 hours of testflight without any problems.
to be honest it worked so well that we finished the planed testings within
30min and spend the rest of the time doing fun stuff
sometimes this can be really motivating for everybody involved !

so before i resume to annoy you with more questions about some configurations
issues i want to say thanks to everybody working on the code
and make a statement     I love paparazzi  :-)

have a nice week everybody

so long

Tobi
Schon gehört? WEB.DE hat einen genialen Phishing-Filter in die
Toolbar eingebaut! http://produkte.web.de/go/toolbar