Re: [Paparazzi-devel] in search of HMC5843

From: Hector Garcia de Marina
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] in search of HMC5843
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 08:53:00 +0200

Hello,

Farnell has it in stock, but it is a little bit expensive (75€ ?¿):

http://es.farnell.com/jsp/search/productdetail.jsp?sku=1784722&CMP=KNC-GES-FES-GEN-SKU-G30&s_kwcid=TC|14560|hmc5843||S|b|6106110909

By the way, what is your experience with this magnetometer? I had a bad one at low temperatures (under 2ºC), and I had to solder a "super-special-spacial" pump capacitor (with low ESR capacitor at low temperatures). Also, I had issues about biases (even being calibrated since last time) every time I have powered it up.

Cheers
Hector