Re: [Paparazzi-devel] New member

From: Willy
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] New member
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 13:13:59 +0200

Hi Gareth,
Also i must to speak english... I do that very bad, i hope that you can understand it!

I am a boat model builder in a club.
I want to know the acurate position of the boat in order to give them a ramdom navigation, without collision.
A Computer must have the position, calculate some specific things and then give order to go here or here.
In first, I wanted to do this with radiogoniometer, but some other persons think that it can not to be so precise as 20/30 centimeter i need.
Doppler position give no best results, so i have discover this paparazzi project.

I need to work on an area of 300 quater meter (100x30), and the accuracy should so good as 30 centimeter.
I need too, that the module in the boat are no more expensive as 10€/10$, because each member of the club should to bought ones.

The paparazzi project seem to be very big, bigger as what i need, and i want to do my program myself with specificity of boat rc navigation, on windows, because much of persons work with windows... also no linux distribution...

What are you thinking about ? Can i hope to find a solution with the paparazzi project ?

Best regards,
Willy
PS : I speak german better as english, also when some germans group exist to, i have interest for :o