Re: [Paparazzi-devel] AoA sensor

From: Hector Garcia de Marina
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] AoA sensor
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 19:43:21 +0200

Ah, I have forgotten to say Professor, for whatever reason you would like to cite the thesis work,
I have written an article which is already accepted, here is the reference:

Hector Garcia de Marina, Fernando Pereda, Jose Maria Giron Sierra, Felipe Espinosa, 'ATTITUDE ESTIMATION FOR A FLYING UAV BASED UPON
UNSCENTED KALMAN FILTER AND TRIAD’. IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics. Industrial Applications and Implementation Issues of the Kalman Filter. July 2011.