Re: [Paparazzi-devel] AoA sensor

From: Leandro Chelini
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] AoA sensor
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2011 16:16:47 +0200

We've built a AoA Sensor and attached it to a Mentor.
Sensor: US DIGITAL MA3-A10-236-N
It seems like it works. We've only tested it with airy conditions.
The AOA_adc Module you can find at
https://github.com/Bruzzlee/paparazzi/tree/master/sw/airborne/modules/sensors

We've written a documentation, witch includes this theme. But it's in German.
The documentation will being published in the next two weeks.

In your case we use the AoA-Data to control the Pitch-Loop of the Inner-Loop

All modifications and more you can find in:
address@hidden:Bruzzlee/paparazzi.git

Bruzzlee