Re: [Paparazzi-devel] SHT75 Issues

From: Christoph Niemann
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] SHT75 Issues
Date: Sat, 28 May 2011 10:33:00 +0200

Hi Martin,

thank you very much for your quik help. That worked for me. I connected the SHT
to the ADC1 connector. In the datasheet was the information, that the SHT could
also be used on the I2C beside other I2C devices that led me to the conclusion,
that it would be enough to connect it to the I2C. A little bit stupid, I know.

Thank you very much

Christoph
-------- Original-Nachricht --------