Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Any news about Lisa/M?

From: Piotr Esden-Tempski
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Any news about Lisa/M?
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 13:28:24 -0700

Hi,

Depends on what you think as release. The Lisa/M hardware is in production as
we speak. So Lisa/M hardware will be released to the public (as in available in
the Joby Robotics Shop) very soon.

If you are asking about the Open Source release of the hardware, then I can't
answer you that question because I honestly don't know. It is being decided
case by case after the hardware is available in the shop.

What do you mean that Lisa/M webpage is offline? What URL?