Re: [Paparazzi-devel] need help with long range telemetry

From: Oleksandr Lavrushchenko
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] need help with long range telemetry
Date: Sat, 14 May 2011 23:13:09 +0300

On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 11:57 AM, Benard Okumu <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi
> I would like to experiment with long range data and video links. what i have
> in mind is between 100 and 200 miles. can someone please assist me and
> advice on which combination of products i can use.
> I am using the tiny v2 from ppzuav
Hi. I think you need to look at DVB-T equipment, some company, if i
remember right it's called GMC (from US) sale dvb-t transmitters which
are approx 300g, 200mW. And i think with right antennas on both side
you can get 64mb link, but i think cost will be appropriate.

Also you can look at gnuradio.

And of course at laws in your country.