Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Throttle killed in Auto2

From: Reto Büttner
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Throttle killed in Auto2
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 07:45:26 +0200

Hi Kurtis,

try the search string "resurrect throttle" in the paparazzi-devel archive:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/cgi-bin/namazu.cgi?query=resurrect+throttle&idxname=paparazzi-devel&max=20&result=normal&sort=score

There has been quite some discussion on this topic. One recently in
March this year.

Regards,
Reto