[Paparazzi-devel] Throttle killed in Auto2

From: Kurtis Kraemer
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Throttle killed in Auto2
Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 21:49:10 -0400

Hello all,

We recently engaged our AUTO2 for the first time, but it would cut the throttle and nose down when engaged.
AUTO1 looked very stable with no issues. We are using a TWOG with ArduIMU.

The flight plan was in the Standby blck whenengaging AUTO2 after a manual takeoff. At first I suspected that our Standby waypoint altituted was set too low and the aircraft was trying to dive towards it, but the altitude was correct.

Any ideas? I'm not really sure where to look...

Thanks,

Kurtis