Re: [Paparazzi-devel] joystick question

From: GARCIA ALVAREZ, ANA
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] joystick question
Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 08:28:23 +0200

Hi Chris,

I have read you’ve successfully added a joystick to your configuration. Are you using the current paparazzi software? As I have previously mailed, I can see the joystick messages sending, but get no actuators or commands response (I can only see the throttle changing, and with a delay of 10-15seconds which I assume is not admissible). In addition, my link status gets lost for about 4-5seconds from time to time. As well as my rc status, which doesn’t keep ok.

I just would like to know if there is something to modify to get a well-working configuration or what issue do you think I may have (maybe not enough baudrate-57600- or maybe the kind of joystick I use-It has about 20 different positions per axis, and I have centered their outputs in the range of -128, 128). I have selected in the airframe file the radio type as datalink and don’t know if I need to define the subsystem joystick too (I have tried with and without this definition).

Thanks,

Ana