Re: [Paparazzi-devel] joystick

From: GARCIA ALVAREZ, ANA
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] joystick
Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 11:43:18 +0200

Ok. Now input2ivy works when launching from the GCS only (if I launch from the terminal, I get No AC found). I think the problem was in my joystick file, which was based on the mantauav one with button-settings-options (mode switch manual/auto1/auto2).

Now I use one similar to the cockpit_sx.xml, but with my axes.

I get an rc status sometimes OK, sometimes NONE. I can see also the datalink status getting lost from time to time for about 5secs. Then, with the messages tool (-c datalink), I can see the RC_4CH sending…but what about the air segment? I assume COMMANDS and ACTUATORS should reflect the joystick commands and up-to-now I have only detected something when moving the throttle command….but these messages update every 10 or 15 seconds, what I assume is not enough for an auto1 flight control.

I think I should adjust my joystick outputs for an scale (-127 127)?.

Do you have a better behavour? Any trick?

Thanks again.

Ana