[Paparazzi-devel] joystick control

From: GARCIA ALVAREZ, ANA
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] joystick control
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 09:02:07 +0200

Hi,
I have seen in git that you have recently been working in this feature, I think merging mantauav improvements. Have you tested it? I mean, which are the reference files(things to be modified: airframe file: radio control type? Joystick subsystem?, joystick file, messages file?)?

Up to know, with the previous paparazzi code and my own not working modifications, I had been able to make my joystick send messages to the server, but only when values changed. Provided that I had no radio link status OK but OK-none-lost fluctuating(or so I think)(I defined the radio control type datalink based in previous works in the branch). (I think the ‘send always’ in the rc4ch message would do the trick but could not add it). In addition, I think the commands where not arriving to the actuators.

Well, I will test the new code anyway and let you know errors/problems/doubts I get.

Thanks,

Ana