Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Reply to:"ArduIMU not working

From: Gautier Hattenberger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Reply to:"ArduIMU not working
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 17:03:34 +0200

Hello Kurtis,

The code in "arduimu" is the initial release that adapts the arduimu to paparazzi. If you have followed the steps in the readme file it should have worked. Also, the tiny_2 and the Twog are basically the same board, so it's not the source of your problem. The "arduimu_basic" is a version of the same code that I have modified to get rid of all the unnecessary parts. You can use it with the module "ins_arduimu_basic.xml".
If you have a way to test it (oscilloscope, logical analyzer), check that the data on the i2c bus are correct.

Gautier