Re: [Paparazzi-devel] IMU calibration

From: antoine drouin
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] IMU calibration
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 13:10:55 +0200

On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 12:47 PM, David Carlson <address@hidden> wrote:
> I'm trying to get an IMU working with Lisa.  Calibration seems to involve
> running a python script, but details are a bit scarce.
>
> First it says to switch to "raw sensors" telemetry mode.  I don't see a raw
> sensors telemetry file.  How do I switch to that telemetry mode?

it's a telemetry mode, not a telemetry config file. flash the
rotorcraft firmware build with the (misnamed...)
conf/telemetry/telemetry_booz2.xml telemetry config file and the (also
misnamed)  conf/settings/settings_booz2.xml setting configuration.
You'll have acces to a variable named telemetry mode that you should
change to the value "raw sensors"

> Second, the page (http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/BoozSensorsCalibration) the
> calibration says to run with "sw/tools/calibration/calibrate.py -i
> <your_ac_id> -s ACCEL <path_to_data_file>"  What data file?

the log file you created while recording raw sensors measurements (
var/logs/xxxxxxx.data )

hth

Poine