[Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/L, ppm radio, pwm_actuators, booz2

From: Ralf Schwarzmaier
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/L, ppm radio, pwm_actuators, booz2
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 11:22:12 +0200

Hi all,

after weeks of debugging cause of some missing parts on my Lisa/L Board I ordered from JobyRobotics I’m a bit frustrated.

That’s why I’m writing you to ask for a working A/C configuration for the following setup, just to go for sure that all the function I will use are working on my board now. Not like the Uart1 Trig Pin.

My Hardware Setup is the following:

-          Lisa/L 1.1

-          Booz2

-          4x ESC on Servo 1-4 controlled with pwm

-          PPM receiver (Robbe R6007SP) on Uart1 Trig

-          GPS, Baro, Overo etc are not interesting for now.

I will use this configuration just for test purposes, cause If I use an existing configuration and customize it to my needs it will do exactly nothing, I can compile an upload but nothing happens with my Servos ;-(

And it is really exhausting to debug Hardware without any trace cause of missing experience.

Thanks a lot …

Bye

  eazy