Re: [Paparazzi-devel] someting unpredictable

From: Roman Nikitin
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] someting unpredictable
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 17:19:38 +0100

Thanks everybody who did reply. I think I did identify the problem today. It seems that I have some problems with my R/C. The signal is too weak, that could be caused by an old battery, after I used the controller for an hour the battery power gone low. I will do several runs using different controller tomorrow.

Regards,

Roman