Re: [Paparazzi-devel] something unpredictable

From: Roman Krashanitsa
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] something unpredictable
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 12:49:21 -0700

I bet the problem was your RC link. Was it because of the physical connection somewhere in your airplane or RC connection, I don't know. But anything may happen when signal gets corrupted. My theory is that the channel responsible for switching Auto2->Auto1->Manual got corrupted. As a result it was randomly switching between those modes.

Also, check your flight plan to see what airplane will do if it is outside of the flight zone. If gps has weak connection it may report huge error and incorrectly identify location. If location is too far from HOME then it may trigger certain behavior as defined in your flight plan.

So, probably, your problem is not weird, just need to carefully analyze what happened.

Hope this helps,

Roman