[Paparazzi-devel] Registering a new messages source with the server

From: Andreas Gaeb
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Registering a new messages source with the server
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2011 12:13:29 +0200

Hello,

I'm trying to integrate an external weather station with my Paparazzi
setup. The station communicates via serial port, so I wrote a little
wrapper which reads the serial messages and broadcasts them over Ivy,
according to a (telemetry) message I specified in messages.xml.

This works at least for the messages tool which displays the incoming
Ivy messages. However, the server does not log these. Does anybody know
what I have to do make these messages show up in the log? The goal is to
have them logged as if they were sent directly from the aircraft.

Thanks in advance, best regards,
        Andreas