Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: Lisa/L and paparazzi-omap package

From: Craig Smith
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: Lisa/L and paparazzi-omap package
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 14:39:48 -0600

I also could use some help with the Overo stuff.  I downloaded the prebuilt image and I can see the Overo boot stuff, but when I try to make the link test programs (stm_test_spi_link, overo_test_spi_link) with the latest paparazzi image, I get makefile errors.  I'm not an expert on this sort of stuff, so I haven't tried to really fix the problems, but I thought I'd point them out.

address@hidden:~/paparazzi$ make AIRCRAFT=BOOZ2_A8 stm_test_spi_link.upload
BOOZ2_A8
BUILD BOOZ2_A8, TARGET stm_test_spi_link
/home/csmith/paparazzi/var/BOOZ2_A8/Makefile.ac:52: *** missing `endif'.  Stop.
make: *** [stm_test_spi_link.ac_h] Error 2

address@hidden:~/paparazzi$ make AIRCRAFT=BOOZ2_A8 overo_test_spi_link.upload
BOOZ2_A8
BUILD BOOZ2_A8, TARGET overo_test_spi_link
/home/csmith/paparazzi/var/BOOZ2_A8/Makefile.ac:52: *** missing `endif'.  Stop.
make: *** [overo_test_spi_link.ac_h] Error 2

-Craig