[Paparazzi-devel] FMA direct IR sensor adjustmant

From: Roman Nikitin
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] FMA direct IR sensor adjustmant
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 11:30:16 -0000

Hello folks,

I am using TWOGv1 in my project. The university bought some FMA direct IR
sensors.

We did try to follow the instructions described on this page
http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Other_Infrared_Sensors . We even ordered some
of the resistors mentioned there, but after our technicians did try to
modify the sensors, we did identify that the resistors we did order are too
big for the boards. Have you done any experiences with such modifications?

We are going to fly in the area of Bristol city. I am really confused now,
if we need this modification at all or we can fly by UK´s weather without to
modify the sensor and try to increase signal gain using the codes?????
Another idea to decrease signal gain would be to use some kind of filter
over the sensor.

Please let me know if anybody had any experiences this all this stuff.

Many thanks,

Roman

Roman Nikitin

Bristol Institute of Technology