Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Pitch based airspeed (Todd Sandercock)

From: Todd Sandercock
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Pitch based airspeed (Todd Sandercock)
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 15:19:51 -0800 (PST)

Hi Tobi

Vassilis' code is part of the main fork and is very easy to implement as shown in the wiki.

As far as I can hack around in the code it's not actually possible to use a module to add to the control loop code so your previous work could still be added just fine to the fixed wing control loops. If it can't I would love to see the code anyway as it would be a great start

Thanks
Todd