Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Stm32 development software in derbian etch?

From: Oliver Riesener
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Stm32 development software in derbian etch?
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2011 17:42:53 +0100

Hi Felix, Hi Poine, Hi Heinrich

I have compiled summon-arm-toolchain for Debian
lenny and squezze.

The minor fixes made to the toolchain scripts are already commited at savannah.

BTW: What the hell is install -C ?

The compiled packages could be downloaded at:

$ wget
http://www.akaflieg-bremen.de/debian/lenny/paparazzi-stm32_1.0.0-5_i386.deb
$ wget
http://www.akaflieg-bremen.de/debian/squeeze/paparazzi-stm32_1.0.0-5_i386.deb

For Heinrich: download the (lenny) package and install it with

# dpkg -i paparazzi-stm32_1.0.0-5_i386.deb

Next i will try the paparazzi-portability-support toolchain on debian.

Regards,

Oliver