[Paparazzi-devel] Tiny 13 v1.1 - How to flash firmware

From: voldo . snake
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Tiny 13 v1.1 - How to flash firmware
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 17:53:15 +0100

Hi!

I'm trying to programm my Tiny 13 v1.1 board but the connexion betwenn Paparazzi
center and my board doesn't work.

I tried to connect my FTDI Utility Board to my computer (usb) and to my Tiny
board using serial 1 connector, but the paparazzi center notice me "no usb
device found" after compiling my sources.

I have 2 Zigbee chip , one  connected on the serial 1 of the tiny board, the
other zigbee chip is connected on my computer and both are synchronized, but
when i try to read telemetric datas, it appears to be illogical.

Did i connect properly my Tiny Board to my PC?
Thanks!