Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Joystick control

From: Gautier Hattenberger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Joystick control
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 09:59:23 +0100

Hi,

If you mean something like the radio_control_datalink subsystem:
conf/autopilot/subsystems/fixedwing/radio_control_datalink.makefile
sw/airborne/subsystems/radio_control/rc_datalink.[ch]
sw/airborne/firmwares/fixedwing/datalink.c
then it's already done.
The program that set the correct datalink frame is for now in sw/logalizer/ctrlstick.c We need to update the input2ivy program or change the message as mode and throttle is send in the same byte.

Gautier