Re: [Paparazzi-devel] paparazzi help

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] paparazzi help
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 10:29:12 +0100

Hi all,

Is there an actual status of the different developments?
I have seen on the reports of successful IMU flights. Is there a plan to move from the IR sensors to IMU, or should they work in comnation?
What about the Lisa boards?
Are some paparazzi boards easier to start with?
Is there a table on the wiki showing which board is adequate for which application?

I'll probably start in March with a Maja from Borjet.de. My Payload is ~1Kg

Thanks
Martial

-----Original-Nachricht-----